A Schengen visa is a short-term visa that covers an area called Schengen area in Europe.
The Schengen area was established in 1995 to abolish internal border control in Europe and have a common visa policy. There are 26 nations that are classed as Schengen member states. This is an agreement between the member states that officially abolishes pas...
We at Visa International Professionals have put together a hot list of our top 10 approval ratings. These countries listed below are the top destinations regarding the percentage of our company’s approval rate for our clients with the help of our visa experts.
Requirements we need for Thailand Visit Visa:
1. Original Passport valid for 6 months with residence visa valid for 3 months.
2. 2 x Passport size photos with white background.
3. NOC from employer or sponsor. Addressed to ''The Royal Thai Embassy Abu Dhabi.''
4. 3-month bank statement *ONLY IF SALARY IS BELOW 5,000 PM.
1. The first step when planning a trip to any country for a visit is the check weather you need a visit/tourist visa to enter that country. Check www.visainternationalpros.com to see if you require a visa or contact one of our visa experts.